What Information Do I Need To Provide MHA When Assigning Them To Handle Filling A Position For Me?
Please supply the following:
- Tell us everything we need to know about your company
- If you have a job description, please email it to us
- Salary range for the open position
- Tell us why this position is open
- Tell us how long this position has been open and why previous candidates have not worked out
- Please let us know if you have budget approval to make this hire. If not, when do you foresee the approval happening?
- Are you open to looking at people who might need relocation assistance or should we focus on local people only?
- How many other recruiters are handling this search for you and how long have they been working on it?
- When can we come and meet you in person?
Is MHA A Contingency Firm? Does MHA Do Retained Searches?
Yes, we do both.
Does MHA Place Freelancers Or People In A Temp-To-Perm Capacity?
Yes, MHA places both freelance and Temp-to-Perm in addition to our full time placements.
How Does The Billing Work For Freelancers?
Freelancers are paid through MHA directly. We pay candidates after receiving payment from our clients.